Thursday, May 24, 2012

Programming is totally my study course!

Screenshot from within Ubuntu






Not to brag but after seeing the 1st semester result of mine few days ago (above pic), I was totally jumped. After all, this is my first time of my life I got result with TPG slightly above 3.50 which is the best. When I was in UiTM, the best result I could get was 2.61, below 3.0 pointer which is bad.

After this motivational pointer, I'll certainly try to do my best to get better grade and excel more to be a new programmer even though it's just for Diploma course. Some of my classmates didn't do so well in the last final exams and some were have to repeat one or two papers and mostly were Maths.

And yes I did felt weird about one thing. I wasn't very good with Math apparently and only targeted highest for B grade but I get A in the final exam. That's the weird thing...

Oh well, the bragging ends now. It's not like anyone would read this anyway.

Result from PUO (Polytechnic Ungku Omar) (1st semester)

2 comments: